“We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.”
Veronica Roth

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

All About Moriah

Hey! I'm Moriah and I know that the title of this blog post must sound semi conceited but honestly that is what this post is going to really be about. I hope to get to talk to some of you so at the end of this post I am going to leave my email address so those of you who really like what I write can get to know me better.

I'm 17 and I live in this little 1.5 horse railroad town in New Mexico. For those of you who are not aware of what New Mexico is let me clarify. No! It is not the fresher version of the Old Mexico. But anyway I have been writing for as long as I can remember and I write all the time. Even when I look like I am just staring off into space I am actually thinking about all the endless topics for new poems I could write. I never stop writing!! My friends are amazing they always give me a sense of what their lives are like. Unknown to one of them several of my poems are based off of some of the quirky little things she does. I am apparently stubborn and smart I love anything to do with hands on learning. And I will read anything but my actual text books.Its a wonder I am actually making good grades at all.

My poems are all written off of emotions I feel throughout the day. I make it a habit of spilling everything from my soul daily onto a piece of paper. Some people say my poems are dark and depressing, well yeah they are but you have to remember my poems are written off of my soul. I cling to my dark side and by doing so I write crazy deep things because I do not hinder myself from feeling every emotion which I think is necessary when one is writing poetry. 

Well that is all for now. I will probably be back to update the blog templates and add a poem or two later so I guess I better hit the sack. I have a long day tomorrow in between school and my new found blogging addiction. I hope to hear from some of you guys soon. And feel free to request that I write you a poem, I love doing that.

Love, Moriah
thedarklordsdaughter1@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment